Ryan International Group of Institutions is hosting the 16th Ryan International Children’s Festival in New Delhi from 13th to 17th December 2019 at Talkatora Stadium and National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi. There will be over 300 performances on the theme “Generation Equal”.
Speaking about this upcoming event, Dr. Madam Grace Pinto, Managing Director, Ryan Group said, “This year our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi ji’s vision of “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” has inspired the theme of the festival “Generation Equal”. The spotlight this year is on gender stereotypes that exist in societies around the world. By defining the roles for boys and girls, we are limiting them to develop their full potential and at this platform put forth the idea of overcoming prejudices and celebrating a generation of equals. We believe that children have immense energy, talents and skills and events such as these only help to channelise them in the right direction and motivating them to become confident and empowered global leaders. We thank our Lord Jesus Christ for his continual blessings and for the vision of Dr. A. F. Pinto, Chairman, Ryan Group to provide such international exposure to students. I wish all the participants the very best in life and believe that it has been an enriching experience for everyone”
The festival has in store varied forms of performing art by Indian and International artists featuring classical and contemporary dance sequences, folklore, drama, musical plays and puppet shows. It will be a rich extravaganza not only of performances but also of diverse workshops, competitions and street plays.
The Grand Opening Ceremony will be on 13th December at 10.00 am at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi followed by scintillating performances by Indian and International students. The Festival will be attended by host of dignitaries such various Ministers, IAS, IPS, Theatre Personalities among many others.
Highlights of this year’s Festival:
· 10 Grand shows are Talkatora stadium with 15000 students on the theme Generation Equal.
· Art Installation on the theme “Generation Equal” in collaboration with the students of the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. 13000 Art objects on breaking gender stereotypes created by children will be on display in a unique art installation titled ” Garden of Equality”.
· Opening Ceremony – 2400 students from 20 countries will come together to open the festival at the Grand ceremony on 13th December at Talkatora Stadium.
· World Village – Children will attend our famous “World Village” on 13th December at National Bal Bhavan. International teams will set up stalls and exchange souvenirs & artefacts with Indian children. We will organize various Arts and Crafts Workshops. At World’s Children’s Disco children will dance on music from around the world.
· 13 Competitions – 150 schools from 20 countries will compete for the prestigious RICF World Got Talent trophy and cash Prize of Rs 50,000. Nearly 500 performances and art pieces will be created on the theme Generation Equal during these competitions.
· White T-Shirt Ceremony – Children will attend the White T-shirt Ceremony where they will get their T-shirt signed by children from 20 Countries.